Click the above picture to enlarge.
Hunts are conducted near Garoua, the capital of the Northern Province of Cameroon.
(All prices quoted in Euros)
12 Day Lord Derby Eland: 42 000
|Includes 2 animals from Group A and 4 animals from Group B|
|Non-hunting Observer: 300 per Day|
|Duiker: Red and Common||750|
|Red River Hog||1200|
GROUP A Eland 4000 Roan 3000 Buffalo 3000 Lion POA Hippo POA Elephant POA
- Hunting permit . . . . . 1500
- Dip & Pack to France . 3000
- Gun License . . . . . . . 1500
- Weapon handling . . . . . 250
- 15% tax on Trophy Fees
- Other combinations may be organized on Request.
- PRICES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE.
Please Contact Us to discuss further if you have any further requirements.
For more information regarding hunting in Cameroon, please contact Scott Guthrie. Scott will happily discuss your hunting wishes and help you set up your individualized African hunting experience.