This is a general guideline. Zindele Safaris will tailor hunts for specific requests.
|Daily Rates - Plains Game: Minimum 7 Days|
|1 Hunter + 1 PH/person/day (1x1)||$450|
|2 Hunters + 1 PH/person/day (2x1)||$300|
|Daily Rates - Cheetah & Leopard: Minimum 14 Days|
|1 Client + 1 PH/person/day (1x1)||$850|
|Non-hunting Observer per day||$200|
Baboon $100 Eland $2,500 Kudu $2,250 Blackface Impala $2,200 Giraffe $3,000 Leopard $15,000 Black Wildebeest $1,500 Gemsbok $1,500 Lynx $600 Blue Wildebeest $1,200 Hartebeest $950 Springbok $1,00 Burchell Zebra $1,300 Hartman Zebra $1,300 Steenbok $400 Cheetach $10,000 Impala $800 Warthog $550 Dik-Dik $2,200 Jackal $100 Waterbuck $2,500 Duiker $400 Klipspringer $1,800 Ostrich $900
Any wounded animals must be paid for in full.
- Professional Hunter
- Food, soft drinks and accommodations for the duration of the hunt
- Transfers from Airport to Lodge
- Alcoholic drinks
- Dipping and packing of trophies
- Hotel accommodations before or after safari
- 16% VAT
- A deposit of 50% of the Daily Rates is required to confirm the booking of the safari. Dates for the hunt will not be held without the deposit.
- The balance payment of the Daily Rates is payable no less than two months prior to the commencement of the hunt.
- Trophy Fees and other costs are payable upon the conclusion of the hunt before departure.
- There is no refund of deposits if the hunt is cancelled.
- Zindele Safaris are not responsible for any losses, injuries, accidents or illnesses during your trip.
For more information regarding hunting in Namibia, please contact Scott Guthrie. Scott will happily discuss your hunting wishes and help you set up your individualized African hunting experience.